Top Glove is embarking into a world of possibilities with a clear purpose to inspire our employees. We encourage consistent application of innovation and creativity, whether you are based in Malaysia or abroad, we find ways to break through the ordinary at the same time preserve our Corporate Value (R.I.V.E.R), overcome challenges and being proactive are our integral fundamentals in UNITING each and every Top Glovers. This is YOUR chance! As we are embarking into a journey to be listed in Global Fortune 500 employer in year 2040, we need more talent like you to join us.
Shape YOUR future with Top Glove, The World Largest Manufacturer of Gloves!
1. Perform editorial tasks which include drafting and editing of written communications (including press releases, speeches, memos, official letters and reports) as well as other publicity-related material.
2. Evaluation & recommendations for media interview requests and preparation of talking points.
3.Drive publication of internal newsletter.
4. Corporate reporting.
5. Management of content across the organisation’s various communications platforms including social media and website.
6. Identification of suitable award programs and preparation of applications.
7. Support initiatives led by the Sustainability Team.
8. Undertake administrative tasks, projects, assignments, events, ad-hoc functions and related duties when required.
What we are looking for:
1. 3 to 5 years relevant work experience preferred.
2. Degree in Mass Communications or related disciplines from reputable universities.
3. Ideally proficient in both spoken and written English, Malay and Mandarin.
4. Sound coordinating skills, quick-acting and a fast responder.
5. Possesses a high sense of responsibility and ownership
6. Resourceful and mature, with good organisational and people skills.
7. Very meticulous, detailed and thorough.
8. Able to work under pressure and with tight timelines.
9. Able to work in a team and independently with little supervision.